SpartanNash is an American grocery store retailer which was founded in 1917 and has been headquartered in Byron Center, Michigan. SpartanNash is currently operating 142 retail stores. It has been seen that company is very concerned about their customers and that’s why every time they tries to improve themselves so as to increase the satisfaction level of their customers.
Mygroceryfeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey:
SpartanNash has created a guest experience survey for their customers in which the customers are having an opportunity to enter into the sweepstakes and winning a $1,000 gift card. In the survey basically a customer is required to answer some questions regarding the experience they had during their last visit at SpartanNash store. And one good thing about the survey is that the person is not required to purchase mandatorily from the store so as to complete the survey.
Methods Of Completing Mygroceryfeedback Survey:
There are two methods available to a person for completing the mygroceryfeedback customer satisfaction survey:
- Online method: In online method of the survey a person is mandatorily required to have a purchase receipt from SpartanNash store. And it can be completed online at mygroceryfeedback.com.
- Offline method: Here In this method there is no such need of having a purchase receipt from SpartanNash store. One can simply write their views on a paper and mail it, so as to get completed with the survey.
Rules For Completing Mygroceryfeedback Guest Experience Survey:
- The survey is available to only those people who are the legal residents of United States of America, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- The user must be of 13 years old, one is not allowed to take Mygroceryfeedback customer satisfaction survey if he/ she is below 13.
- A person is required to have basic understanding of English so as to complete the survey.
- Survey must be taken within 7 days of receiving the purchase receipt.
- A single person is allowed to take only five surveys in one month.
- And a single purchase receipt can be used to take only one survey.
- Employees, sponsors, subsidiaries and any other person who is related to SpartanNash is not allowed to take the survey, even the respective family members of these people are not eligible.
- The gift cards of $1,000 cannot be redeemed for cash, sell or transmitted to others.
Requirements For MyGroceryFeedback Survey:
There are few things that are required at the time of taking the survey:
- First thing required is a device like computer, laptop or a smartphone.
- Then this device is required to be connected with a good internet connection so as to get access on the site.
- And a valid purchase receipt of SpartanNash store, it is mandatory in case of online survey.
- And lastly a pen and a paper is required in case if the user is taking survey offline.
Steps Involved In Online My Grocery Feedback :
- First of all by using the default browser of the device visit to the site at mygroceryfeedback.com with the help of internet connection.
- Then enter the survey code in the respective area and this survey code will be present on the recent purchase receipt of SpartanNash.
- After which the page consisting of questions will appear and here the user is required to rate them on the scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Now click on the “submit” button after answering all the questions.
- And lastly a validation code will appear on the screen which is required to be noted down by the user. This validation code can be used to win $1,000 gift card.
Questions Asked In Mygrocery Feedback Survey:
At the survey a user have to rate following types of questions on the scale of satisfied to dissatisfied:
- Overall satisfaction of the customer with SpartanNash at their recent visit.
- Satisfaction level with the price and quantity of items.
- Behaviour of staff members towards the customers.
- Speed of service.
- And lastly any issue or problem during their visit.
How To Take Offline My Grocery Feedback Survey?
It is very easy for a person to take the survey offline he/ she can do so from the following:
- One can take the survey by calling at the toll free number (866)-364-0813.
- One can also write on a 3×5 index card adding some details on it like name, number, address, date of birth, email address and mail it to SpartanNash Guest Experience Grocery Giveaway – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback Group, P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731.
Advantages Of Mygroceryfeedback Survey:
- By completing the survey a customer is having a chance for entering into the sweepstakes and winning a gift card of worth $1,00. This gift card can be used to get discount on their next purchase from SpartanNash store.
- The survey is letting know the company that what do there customers expects from them and where they are required to bring changes in their products and services. SpartanNash are receiving positive and negative feedbacks as well, where they are working on those negative feedbacks so as to increase the satisfaction level of their customers.
If a person is facing any problem or trouble regarding the survey or with any other thing then he/ she can contact the customer support team by following ways;
- By calling them simply at (800) 451-8500 for private label inquiries or concerns.
- And also one can fill an online form at https://www.spartannash.com/retail/banners/#familyfreshmarket in which the user is required to enter his/ her first name, last name, email address, department and the message, and lastly by clicking on “submit” the user will send them message successfully.
Mygroceryfeedback was created by SpartanNash, which is a famous American retail store. The survey has been created for their customers where a customer is having a chance to enter into the sweepstakes and winning a gift card of worth $1,000. The customers are able to speak out their minds here at www.mygroceryfeedback.com regarding the experience they had with SpartanNash. And it can be also said that the Survey is working as a tool of communication between SpartanNash and their customers as SpartanNash are listening to their customers and bringing the changes their customers wants.