Jason’sDeli is a restaurant chain which was established in 1976 and is based inBeaumont, Texas. Jason’s Deli are currently having about 250 outlets over United States. This restaurant chain stands for three major concepts people,choice and food. And that’s why they have also launched a JasonsDeli feedback survey.
A survey is an attempt for the company to learn that how well products andservices they are providing to their customers. No company is successfulwithout having loyal customers, and for ensuring that customers are completelysatisfied or not Jason’s Deli have created JasonDelifeedback survey. Here the customer is having an opportunity to tell their feedbacks and suggestions regarding the experience they had during their last visit to Jason’s Delioutlet, basically the Survey is uncovering the needs of the customers. Inreturn the customers are getting rewarded with amazing prizes including a giftcard balance of $500 to $1,000, discounts on products and services and free food like pizza, burger and sandwiches.
Advantages of Jasonsdelifeedback survey:
- Jasonsdelifeedback survey is helping the restaurant for improving themselves so that they can meet the customers standards.
- Customers are having a great opportunity for winning amazing prizes.
- The survey is time saving for both the restaurant and for the customers as well.
- Jasonsdeli feedback survey shows that how much the restaurant is customer oriented which increases the good will also and attracts new customer towards them.
Rules To Jasonsdeli Feedback Survey:
- The participant is required to be of 18 years or older thanthat as minors (below 18) are not eligible for participating in the survey.
- Jasonsdelifeedback survey is available to only those people who are legal residents of United States (North Carolina and Virginiastates are more preferable).
- The participant should not be related to the company such he/she should not be an employee, sponsor, subsidiary etc. And also the family members of respective people are not eligible.
- A person is allowed to take only one survey from a single receipt.
Requirements To Participate:
There are few things which are required to be with the participant at the time of taking survey:
- First of all the participant must have an electronic device with him/ her and that electronic device could be a computer, laptop,smartphone or a tablet. It has became easy for the customers to participate in Jasonsdelifeedback survey as the site is accessible on two versions whichare the PC version and the mobile version as well.
- Nextly the device is required to be connected either with astable internet connection or with a good WiFi network so that one can get access to the site.
- Then the most important thing which is a valid purchase receipt from the Jason’s Deli outlet for getting started with the survey, thereare some details present on it which are required. But there is an option available for those users also to complete the survey who have lost their purchase receipt.
- And lastly the participant must be having a good knowledge of either English or Spanish language as the survey is available only in these two languages.
Steps Involved In Completion Of Jasonsdeli Feedback Survey:
After having all the required things and after getting eligible the participant is now required to follow the following steps for getting completed with the survey:
- Firstly open the browser of electronic device and visit to the official site of survey at http://www.jasonsdelifeedback.com/ via internet or wifi connection.
- After that, on the page now the user is required to choose one language among English and Spanish, choose that one which is more understandable.
- Nextly the participant have to enter the receipt details, incase if he/ she have lost the receipt then choose the state and visited location.
- Now enter date on which the participant visited to Jason’sdeli and choose one option among dine-in, take-away or the home delivery.
- Then fill the time of visiting and how frequently the participant visits there.
- After that click on the “start” button.
- Now the participant will reach the page where he/ she isrequired to rate the overall satisfaction, quality of products and services, availabilityof orders, behaviour of staff members etc. On the scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Then provide reason for the ratings, in which one is required to be specific about telling that why he/ she rated so.
- After that one can also become a member of Birthday club here, by entering name, email address and birthday date from which one can get $5 free coupon on their birthday.
- Lastly click on the “submit” button, after which a redemption code will appear on the screen, the user is required to note it down and takeit with him/ her on their next visit to Jason’s Deli for getting discount, giftcard or free food.
Incase when a person is facing any trouble or issues either with the survey or with the products and services by Jason’s Deli, then there is a customer support team available for them where the customer can get connected with themeasily by following ways:
- The first, easy and the best way to communicate them is by calling them where the customer can ask general queries at (409) 838-1976.
- Next, one can go online and can send them email at email@example.com.
- There are social media pages are also available to a person includingFacebook Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
It becomes very important for a person to participate in the survey, because the survey is helping Jason’s Deli for performing better by making changes in the products and services according to the customers standards. And the survey is even uncovering the needs and expectations of customers. Through Jasonsfeedback survey they are basically ensuring that, are there customers satisfied or not? After completing the survey customers are having a great opportunity to win amazing prizes such Discount on products and services, gift cards and free food. But customers must follow all the rules and the steps for getting completed with the survey. JasonsDeli feedback survey is building a good andstrong relationship with their customers.